2 ripe bananas
1 package saffron (0,5 g)
1 teaspoon psyllium husk
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Coconut oil to fry
3 dl blackberries (fresh or frozen)
1,5 dl of water
4 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 teaspoons of vanilla powder
1 dl plant-based yogurt of your choice (I used oatgurt)
1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
Lime squeeze from a little less than half a lime
1 teaspoon raw honey
1. Add all the ingredients but the coconut oil, into a mixer.
2. Add some coconut oil in a frying pan and then use two tablespoons of the batter for each little pancake.
3. Fry on medium heat and flip the pancakes after they have started to get a little color on the downside.
1. Add all the ingredients in a saucepan and let simmer on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the blackberry mix into a bowl.
3. Let cool and then place the bowl in the fridge. The chia seeds will then swell further and give the compote a slightly thicker consistency.
1. Mix all the ingredients and add sweetness to taste.
Add some chopped cashew nuts and sprinkle on top of your plate!