As a long time coconut chia pudding fan, I must say this recipe may have had me change sides to its close relative, coconut overnight oats!
Being back with a busy schedule, I find this recipe perfect to prepare on Sunday evenings so that I have breakfast all set for pretty much the rest of the week! In my recipe, I use three different kinds of seeds to mix with my oats, but you can of course add whatever nuts or other seeds you want!Print
Coconut overnight oats
- Portioner : 4 1x
3 dl of coconut milk
3 dl of water
4 dl of gluten free oats
1/2 dl pumpkin seeds
1/2 dl sunflower seeds (I like roasting them lightly in a frying pan for extra flavor)
1/4 dl flaxseeds
1 red apple
2 pitted dates
A pinch of sea salt
If you desire, you can always add some cinnamon to taste or go ahead adding 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw cacao to your batch!
- Chop the dates, banana and apple
- Add all ingredients to a bowl
- Stir around
- Store your batch in the fridge
- Wake up on Monday morning and scoop out a decent amount from your batch in a to-go container or enjoy in your breakfast bowl at home.
- If you like, layer a parfait like mine with frozen berries in the bottom. Thereafter you add your overnight oats, and top it with nut butter of your choice, and whatever other toppings you fancy. In the picture I used hazelnut butter and lots of goji berries, hemp seeds and cacao nibs. …But as you would know, the variations are endless!